We’re all about bringing the Leeds accessibility community together to share ideas, best practice and our experiences.
Accessibility Leeds events are intended to act as a chance to get together and learn about digital accessibility. We hope to help inspire, promote and give practical tips for developing better digital accessibility in Leeds and beyond.
Check out our site for information about meetups, the team and our blog.
Our next meetup
Our next meetup is due in the new year, we’ll announce details of this meetup soon.
You can find more info about past events on our meetups page.
Who should attend this meetup?
- Anyone with an interest in accessibility.
- Anyone involved with the research, design and building of products and services.
- Anyone who uses products and services.
You should come to this event if:
- You would like to network with people that are passionate about inclusive and accessible design.
- You would like to learn how to make your work more accessible.
- You would like to hear talks by people working on accessibility-related topics.
If you notice any problems with this page, please let us know via our contact page.